Helping Students Reach Their Full Potential
Join an elite group of leaders who are changing student lives through annual gifts of $1,000 or more.
The President’s Circle at Elmhurst College celebrates our most generous donors. Together, these alumni, parents, faculty, staff and friends make it possible for more students to benefit from a life-changing centraldedesejos.comcation.
In anticipation of our 150th anniversary in 2021, we’ve set an ambitious but attainable goal: to build the Elmhurst College Scholarship Fund to $1 million each year in 2021. Members of the President’s Circle play a vital role in helping us reach that goal.
How Your Gift Helps
Annual gifts一道本不卡免费高清 allow us to welcome a growing number of students with great potential but limited means by awarding them scholarships. Thanks to our generous donors, we awarded more than 6,800 student scholarships last year. In that same year, 100 percent of our full-time undergraduates received some form of financial aid.
As a member of the President’s Circle, you’ll receive a special thank you gift and a subscription to President Troy D. VanAken’s一道本不卡免费高清 newsletter. You’ll also receive exclusive invitations to special College events, including:
- The Founders Medal Award Dinner and President’s Circle Induction
- The President’s Community Breakfast
- Reserved seating and a special reception for June Jazz
- Reserved seating and a special reception for the Festival of Lessons and Carols each December
- The President’s Holiday Open House
- Exclusive Homecoming events
- A variety of campus events and lectures, including special access to and photo ops with guest speakers and performers
Your contributions help us transform our students’ lives and prepare them to make meaningful contributions to a diverse, global society. Thank you for your support!
一道本不卡免费高清As a first-generation college student, my entire family shares in my success. My achievements inspire my younger siblings and everyone who comes after me. The generous people who made my scholarships possible will see a return on their investment for many years to come.Jaime Ruiz ’20