Welcome to the Elmhurst College Family
You’re in!一道本不卡免费高清 We can’t wait to meet you. Elmhurst is more than a world-class education. It’s the spark that inspires you to rise to every challenge. It’s a community that supports who you are and who you’ll become. It’s a place to belong.
11 Steps to Get Started
Complete this checklist and you’ll be well on track for your first day. It may seem like a long list, but remember: We are with you every step of the way. See you on campus!
- Know your eNumber. Your eNumber is your student ID, and you will use it throughout your time at Elmhurst. You can find it on your Jaypass flyer in your admission packet and also on your financial aid award letter.
- Meet your admission counselor. Your admission counselor is your lifeline if these next steps get confusing. For example, can’t find your eNumber? That’s a perfect opportunity to get to know your new best friend.
- After you have been admitted, you will receive an email that your technology account is available.
- and click “Activate my Technology Account.”
- Enter your eNumber and date of birth, then follow the steps to set up your security questions.
- Provided you have filed the FAFSA, your financial aid package will be viewable as soon as it’s ready. On your Portal, click the “BlueNet” button, followed by the “New/Current Students” button. Click on the self service link to view and accept your financial aid.
- Fill out the Master Promissory Note and complete entrance counseling to secure your loans.
- Need a little extra? Parents can .
- Let us know you’re coming by paying your tuition and housing deposits on the Portal (eNumber and password required). Click on “TouchNet” and choose “Make a Tuition or Housing Deposit.”
- to learn how to navigate TouchNet.
- After paying your housing deposit, go to the “My Housing” tab on the Portal and fill out the New Student Housing Application.
- After you’ve paid your tuition deposit, log in to the Portal and under “My Apps”, choose the BlueNet “RSVP for Advising” and follow the prompts to RSVP.
- Click on the “Blackboard” button once you have logged in to the Portal.
- Check your Activity Stream for a list of required tests, and click on the name of an exam for instructions and to complete it.
- Your official final high school transcript showing a graduation date is required, per federal regulations. If you uploaded copies of your SAT or ACT test score for application purposes, you must request official test scores from College Board or ACT.
- Make sure to submit official AP/IB/CLEP score reports. College credit for these exams cannot be awarded without the score report from College Board or International Baccalaureate.
- Submit final college transcripts if you completed coursework after your admission to Elmhurst, so you can have up-to-the-minute evaluations of your transfer credit.
- A few days after you register for your courses, you will receive your bill for the term.
- On the Portal, click on TouchNet and then “Sign Up for a Payment Plan.”
- Fall Term bills are due Aug. 15 and Spring Term bills are due Jan. 15.
- Have questions? Contact Student Financial Services at (630) 617-3015 or email@example.com.
- Submit your Student Health Record to the Wellness Center. No worries—this is a record of your immunizations. Simply have your health care provider fill it out or attach a record to your form.
- Check your Elmhurst email address from the Portal. Keep your passwords in a safe place, but remember where they are.
- Check in with your admission counselor to make sure everything is submitted and received. You’ve been talking with your counselor all along … right?
New Student Orientation is mandatory for first-year students and strongly encouraged for transfer students.
Orientation will introduce you to resources on campus, familiarize you with common acronyms and terms, and help you find all of those small meeting spaces on campus, such as the Melanchthon Room. We promise you’ll also make friends and have lots of stories to share.