一道本不卡免费高清All Elmhurst College students participate in an Experiential Learning opportunity, which integrates course-based learning with related experiences outside of the classroom.
一道本不卡免费高清Students may participate in Experiential Learning in many ways, including domestic and international travel courses, service-learning courses, internship courses, clinical work and student teaching. Many students also complete their Experiential Learning in service programs like Habitat for Humanity, or off-campus research, where skills and values developed in the classroom may be applied in an off-campus setting.
一道本不卡免费高清Students and guests may search for courses by Experiential Learning on BlueNet under “Search for Courses” (choose Course Type “Experiential Learning” when searching).
Many students complete their Experiential Learning through a non-course-based program, titled EXP 250. For more information about each program, please contact the person listed in parentheses.
- Chemistry Off-Campus Research Experience (Michelle Applebee)
- EC Academic Service-Learning Program (Mary Walsh)
- EC Habitat for Humanity (Mary Walsh)
- Field Experiences in Music (Peter Griffin)
- Holocaust Museum (Rachel Reznik)
- Weigand Center for Professional Excellence—Health Professions Shadowing (Erica Ashauer)
- Weigand Center for Professional Excellence—Professional Mentoring (Julie Nosal)
- Weigand Center for Professional Excellence—Professional Career Experiences (Martin Gahbauer)